Writing That Has Me Thinking
Joe Fabisevich is an iOS developer and designer.
Other’s people writing is inspiring.
Sometimes I read a piece of writing that has me thinking for days or weeks. It’s silly to keep all of the good stuff with me and only me, so I decided to start documenting it for others who may be interested.
Position on this list serves no relation to the writing’s worth, it’s purely chronological.
- The Most Precious Resource Is Agency
- ⭐️ The Internet Is Flat
- How To Be Polite
- ⭐️ Slack, notes
- ⭐️ How Will You Measure Your Life, notes
- The Ponzi Career
- The Twilight of the Ethical Consumer
- How To Hire Senior Developers: Give Them More Autonomy
- Programming Is Hard
- ⭐️ The Michael Scott Theory of Social Class
- ⭐️ Paradigm shifts for the decentralized Web
- ⭐️ The Clubhouse App and the Rise of Oral Psychodynamics
- ⭐️ What Makes A Great Friend?
- The High Price Of Mistrust
- ⭐️ The BuzzFeedification of Mental Health, notes
- How Hard Should I Push Myself
- Increasing Your Luck Surface Area
- Who Owns The Benefit? The Free Market As Full Communism
- A Widening Gap
- Notes On Technology In The 2020s